Tuesday, September 9, 2014

France Days 6 & 7 - Annecy/Menthon-Saint-Bernard

More pictures of things I have seen and eaten.

Amazingly cute house I saw on my run.

The Old City of Annecy.  <3

OK so this was really funny and I did not make it so I think I'm allowed to post it.  My teacher also teaches kids, and this was a puppet of... Barack Obama that her friend made for her.  She took it out and started doing a mini puppet show for me and I just HAD to take a photo of it.

Kinder Bueno is very cheap here.  :-(  Sadly I cannot justify buying 24 Kinder Buenos for 10 euros.  I might die of heart failure.  Also found this penguin Kinder thing which has to be refrigerated.  Not great but in true Me fashion I demolished 6 of these bars in 2 days.  Thank goodness it was the only snack I bought.  That is why I cannot have 24 Buenos.

How to make Raclette (French).  Methinks I will buy a raclette apparatus.

Mushroom soup and caprese salad.  Such nice easy ideas for dinner.  Shall adopt some for when I'm back in the US.

Melon and prosciutto again, and a crepe.


No comments:

Post a Comment