Friday, September 19, 2014

France Days 16 and 17 - Discover Dijon Part 2

Here is a continuation of the Owl Walking Tour.

6.  Place François-Rude

7.  Hôtel Particuliers on rue des Forges - Hôtel Aubriot, Maison Malliard and Hôtel Chambelian

8.  Notre Dame church

9.  Owl - you are supposed to rub it with your left hand for good luck.  I initially did it with my right and was going to leave with a smug look on my face, but this girl came up to me and told me to do with with my other hand.

10.  Maison Millière - there was some Depardieu movie filmed here, and on top of the roof of this place is a cat and an owl

11. Hôtel de Vogüe

12.  Grand Théâtre/Opéra de Dijon - this is the one with no owl.  :-(  I'm also not positive I was looking at the right thing.  So there.

13.  Musée des Beaux-Arts

14.  Cuisines Ducales

15.  Cour d'honneur

Last one to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment