Sunday, August 17, 2014

Iceland - Forgotten but Remembered

Here are some ramblings I thought I would share that I forgot to include in previous Iceland posts.

While I was driving I saw a guy wearing a skin coloured skin-tight suit wading into some water.  I got Hog to confirm, and the dude was naked.  How cold was he?!

We did not find a sea monster, but there is always next time.

Reindeer sighting - tried to look out for wild reindeer throughout the trip but failed.  Here were 2 enclosed in a fence.  Better captive than none, right?

Here is a lucky fly eating some lobster that we dropped on our table.  Gross.

I took this photo for Lingon.  I wanted to let him know I was thinking of him even though I was here.

Lastly I found this really pretty mushroom in the wild.  I thought of myself.  One of my favourite photos of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment