Monday, July 14, 2014

Ice Cream Bar, SF

This is my second time at Ice Cream Bar.  We decided to go for a late night date, and this has got to be my favourite ice cream place in the city.  Last time we were there, we got a strawberry shortcake with basil ice cream (I think), and a brownie sundae.  So amazing.  This time I wanted something different (typical me), and Yelp really recommended the KELLER’S FARM (Cornmeal shortbread, creme fraiche and morello cherry ice creams, cherry sauce and rosemary syrup), so that is what I got!  Well, I really loved the cornmeal shortbread, the creme fraiche ice cream was great, but I wouldn't say I loved cherry though for cherry ice cream it was good. Overall very pleased.


Lingon got the SUMMER IN SIAM (Cold-brewed Bicycle coffee, sweetened condensed milk, egg, salt) which tasted just like a coffee drink.  Super boring yawn but he liked it.


I would go back here anytime.  My favourite is the basil ice cream.  I think their flavours are very unique.  I suppose some would say that about Humphry Slocombe, for which I have about $130 of store credit, but for some reason the Ice Cream Bar flavours appeal more to me.  Please visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment