Monday, October 27, 2014

Little Skillet, SF

My craving for fried chicken and waffles was finally satisfied.  Little Skillet had been on my to-go list forever.  I ordered through the Paypal app, got my $5 off, and drove to pick it up.  When I arrived at the counter, it was ready, and I took it home all excited!  Took it home and plated it beautifully.  The chicken itself was great, good tasty batter.  The waffles were a bit soggy, possibly by no fault of theirs (such goodness is always best eaten fresh), and even so I did not really like the taste.  The syrup was supposed to be some peach something or another syrup, and that I did not love either.  Glad I got that one off the list, but the next fried chicken and waffles will probably be Brown Sugar Kitchen in Oakland.

No comments:

Post a Comment