Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Kabuto Sushi, SF

This post is almost 6 months ago, wow.  We decided to go to Kabuto Sushi in the Richmond one February weekend, and lo and behold they had their Valentine's Day menu.  OK, it really was not that surprising, since it was the weekend after Valentine's Day, but still, big yay!  I had been here eons ago, and had always wanted to come back, but Lingon and I are so lazy that we rarely get out of our immediate neighbourhood to get some good grub.  The dishes were not served in the same order as the menu, so I reorganized the photos and made them match the menu, but I thought that was really weird.  I thought the food was very innovative and delish.  I would DEFINITELY go back, but if only it was not so far away...  I want to say this cost about $80ish/person before tax (just the food, we didn't get anything to drink except maybe tea), really good price for so much food.  So innovative, and the ingredients were pretty amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment